Terms and Conditions
1. By registering or ordering from our website, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
2. Sendsent Delivery will do our best to provide food delivery within one hour but might delay depend on traffic or weather.
3. Operation hours is from 9am to 9.30pm and might vary depend on restaurants.
4. All picture/visuals shown are for illustration purpose only.
5. Price on the menu shall subject to change without prior notice from restaurant or Sendsent Delivery.
6. Sendsent Delivery reserve the right to place the order on hold if the customer is not contactable by phone or email provided.
7. Sendsent Delivery recommend food to be consumed immediately after delivery to ensure the best dining experience.
8. Customer must notify Sendsent Delivery immediately if they wish to cancel their order. Depend on variety of reason, e.g. food have been prepared or delivery person has already been dispatched, no cancellation will be allowed.
9. All refund cases should subject to decision of Sendsent Delivery.
10. In the event of any inconsistency between information shown on website and stated in the phone call, the information stated during the phone call shall prevail.
11. By accepting the Terms and Condition, Sendsent Delivery will not be held liable by the customer for any food customer ordered or consumed from the participle restaurants.
12. All payment should be paid by CASH when the food is delivered unless stated otherwise.
13. Sendsent delivery reserve the right to change the Terms and Conditions without prior notice.